Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Was Awarded the Liebster Blog Award!

Liebster Blog Award


I have won the Liebster Blog award from a new friend from the 12 x 12 in 2012 group, Anna at Green Tea & Toast.

As part of the award, I have to share five things about myself, then pass the torches on to five other worthy bloggers. So here goes:


1. I have lost more weight than I weigh and will never, ever gain it back. I'm actually a bit OCD about my eating and exercise habits now.

2. I am incredibly insecure, not just sometimes but ALL THE TIME. But I try and ignore it and get on with putting myself "out there" regardless.

3. My favorite color is blue, but my favorite color to wear is green (due to it looking better with my red hair and freckles.)

4. I feel closer to some of my Facebook friends whom I have never met in person than I do with most of the friends I see every day.

5. Robert and I met on-line nearly thirteen years ago. We recently celebrated our 10th anniversary.


The Liebster Award is designed to help drive traffic to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. It's a tough decision with so many fabulous ones out there, but without further ado I’m awarding them to…

1. Donna Martin's blog On The Write Track

2. Barbara Mack's blog Barb's Bookshelf

3. Kayecee Spain's blog Life Over Here

4. Kriss Morton-Weekley's blog The Cabin Goddess

5. Marie Patchen's blog Mynx Writes


3 comments:

Hannah Holt said...

Congrats on your 10th anniversary. I hope you were able to do something special to celebrate.

Alison K Hertz said...

Congratulations on getting the Liebster Award. I, too, feel close to many of my fb connections that I have yet to meet in person. Losing more than you weigh is amazing!

Susanna Leonard Hill said...

Congratulations on the award and on your 10th anniversary :)