#FlashFiveFriday: Rules and Prompts
#FlashFiveFriday is a weekly flash fiction / flash blogging prompt.
The rules are very simple if you’d like to take part:
1) Write for no longer than five minutes
2) No upper or lower word limits
3) You must write something new
4) You can prepare your post ahead of time but the 5 minute limit still applies
5) If you add your blog post to the weekly linky you must visit five other blogs that week too to show your support
Generosity is more about the heart than about actions. Yes, it is generous to give to to others. But generosity is more than just that. Generosity is about giving of yourself, being willing to look for the good in others, to find ways of helping that aren't just about money or things.
It's about the spirit inside of you. You can have a miserly spirit that only worries about SELF, your wants, your needs, your likes and dislikes or a generous spirit, willing to spend time helping someone move home, willing to talk to someone who looks like they need cheering up, and willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Having a generous spirit helps to feed and enrich your soul. When you look for the positive and spend time doing good, your heart lightens and your outlook becomes brighter.