Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tag - The Lucky 7 Meme!

My sweet friend, Elizabeth Stevens Omlor, tagged me with it! Her blogs are over at Perched in a Tree and Banana Peelin'. You must check her out! 



Luck 7 Meme


Alright, so here are the rules to the Lucky 7 MEME:

1. Go to page 77 of your current ms. (Now to pick which one of the manuscripts I am working on to use for this.)

2. Go to line 7.

3. Copy down the next 7 lines/sentences, and post them as they're written. No cheating.

4. Tag 7 other authors!


Okay, so the ms I am working on is called

                                              
Ordinary Magic


Here we go with line #7 of page 77:


Things I write about don’t just become real! Immediately after this thought, Olivia remembered the cats in the front garden.
I’m going crazy, thought Olivia. It’s the only explanation! Yet despite her disbelief, she found herself determined and eager to test the theory out. If her writing was coming to life, the possibilities of what she could do were mind-boggling! She was getting excited just thinking about it, even though a part of her kept telling herself that it wasn’t possible, that there had to be some other explanation for the cats, the necklace and the mind reading.


*****


Okay, I did my part! Here are my Lucky 7 choices!





Thanks again, Elizabeth! Check these blogs out, guys!


1 comment:

Cheryl Velasquez said...

Congrats on your Lucky 7. Happy Writing!