|"SuperHERo Tales: A Collection of Female Superhero Stories"|
cover art by Julia Lela Stilchen
|"Jingle Bells: Tales of Holiday Spirit From Around the World"|
cover art by Rebecca Fyfe
While putting together the Kindle and print versions of the anthologies, I am also participating in NaNoWriMo. The goal of NaNoWriMo is to write 50,000 words of the first draft of your novel in 30 days, from November 1st through November 30th. I have participated in NaNoWriMo four times now, succeeding in reaching my 50,000 word goal every time. Two years ago, I wrote over 75,000 words during National Novel Writing Month and last year I wrote over 100,000 words during the challenge. This year, I will try and attempt to reach at least the minimum 50,000 words, because I have too many other things going on this month at the same time.
I’m also making sure to write posts for at least some of my blogs every week during the month.
So in a nutshell, this is my to-do list for November:
1. Finish putting together the Jingle Bells anthology
2. Finish putting together the SuperHERo Tales anthology.
3. Write 50,000+ words of my novel
4. Research and write the first chapter of my Skinny Dreaming book and my other non-fiction book
5. Write down a new picture book idea every day
6. Post at least once a week on more than one of my blogs
It's a busy schedule, especially when taking into consideration school runs, cooking meals, daily exercise sessions, taking care of my children and walking the dog along with everything else from my day to day life. But I am capable of doing this, and I am looking forward to the challenge of it all.