Thursday, December 18, 2008

Queen Of The Procrastinators!

I am the queen of all procrastinators! All bow before my amazing ability to think about writing without ever actually doing any!

Actually, I haven't been writing here as much as I intended, but I have been writing elsewhere. I've been blogging about my new healthy lifestyle and how I've lost 65 pounds so far and am almost halfway to my goal weight. (That blog is at Skinny Dreaming.) And I've been blogging about my new baby and my other children at Giggles & Kisses.

And now I am having to write up the story of how I managed to lose 65 pounds while pregnant for our local newspaper. They love these kinds of stories for the new year. My husband is having to write up his story about his weight loss too.

My husband and I have made a pact about our writing. We have vowed to each spend at least one hour a week working on our novels. His is a time travel one. Both of the novels I am working on our fantasy/supernatural stories.

No comments: